Friday 28 September 2012

Subterranean

I have just went back to college for the final year of my foundation degree and after a long summer off I'm looking forward to getting back to work. The first brief of the year is 'Skills for Making' and we have to use the skills we have learnt over the past year, and start to work in the direction we want to go in. I have to choose one of three trends from 'Subterranean', 'Geometric' and 'Folklore', and research and develop my theme to finally produce a collection of garment fronts. I really enjoyed making my garment front last year so I really excited about doing this module. Out of the three trends, the Subterranean trend appealed to me the most. I thought it would be very interesting to research and keep me interested throughout the module so I'm very excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment