Tuesday 15 October 2013

Week 4 (PS Lvl 5) The Design Meeting

I have learn't a lot about the realities of working with clients and how to professionally present my work and portfolio to a client, so I will be prepared for the future, in which I will be hopefully be able to put these skills into practice. 

My chance to meet potential clients would be at trade shows/networking events, which I may be able to experience if I get the chance to work on the College stand at Indigo in Paris next year. 
I have been taking a look at other designers websites to develop a better understanding of how I should be professionally presenting my brand if I were to become a freelance designer in the future.

Jessica Hogarth
http://www.jessicahogarth.com/
I have researched further into the designer Jessica Hogarth. Her website is professionally set out, with good quality photos and professional logo which still looks creative. There links on the site to her other social media accounts such as Facebook and Pinterest. She also uses instagram to blog pictures of the collections she is currently working on, connecting with her audience. I think if I were to set up my own brand, I would follow these guidelines. A well designed layout on a website, but also social media pages to interact with others and show my current work and progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment