Thursday 10 October 2013

Studio work

My new bay in the studio

I am really excited about getting on with my first studio module, as we have started out with being required to produce a collection of Fashion fabrics and then straight into surface design, to produce a collection of paper based designs for the gift industry. Gift is an area I have never tried before, so I am looking forward to having the chance to experiment, especially since my first module requires me to use my CAD based design skills in addition to traditional textile and design techniques, allowing me the chance to further develop my CAD skills which I have not had much practise with. I have chosen to go with a Futuristic theme and i've already started pulling apart old equipment for the circuit boards and bits and pieces, as I'm interested in looking into the advanced technologies side of the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment